⭐Today is Census Day⭐
Census results impact and influence our community every day, including school lunches, plans for highways, support for firefighters and families in need.
Complete the 2020 Census – mail it or complete on-line!
*Have your 12-digit code from your census bureau mailing handy when filling out the census online. It takes less than 10 minutes to complete …
Why does the Census matter?
- Census results help determine how money is allocated for the Head Start program and for grants that support teachers and special education.
- Census results support programs to prevent child abuse and to provide housing assistance for older adults.
- Census results are used to apportion representation in the US House of Representative & Electoral College and influence the drawing of congressional & state legislative districts, as well as voting precincts.
- Missed communities can lead to an undercount. We all count! Complete your Census form today!
- The 2010 Census missed at least 1.5 million – Chester County had a total of over 32,000 undercounted.
(Chester County Community Foundation)