CNA Program Registration
New C.N.A. Class Schedule
Session 36 begins on February 1
Session 37 begins on April 4
Enrollment is limited - please contact CCOIC to register!
- Call Chester County OIC to make an appointment for intake and pre-admission testing and the date of the next training session.
- Bring to the appointment $8 for CHRI, two forms of ID: one must be a photo ID with signature (driver’s license, passport, government issued ID) and your Social Security Card, High School diploma or GED.
To register for the CNA Program, please contact:Program Intake Specialist: Izabella D.Chester County OIC790 E. Market Street Ste 100West Chester, PA 19382Izabellad@cc-oic.org610-692-2344 Ext *13
Required Documents in Preparation for Attending Class
Identification – Age (18 years or older), Education GED or High School diploma and identification (2 forms of ID, 1 photo) and Employment Eligibility- Social Security Card
PHYSICAL – No older than one year from the class start date. Form must be signed by MD, PA, NP or DO. Documentation of the physical must include that the student is able to lift 40 pounds to waist level without any physical limitations or restriction free from communicable disease
PPD – 2-step tuberculin must be administered and results read within one year of the start of the class.
- Documentation of two (2) separate PPD tests (include dates and signature when administered and read)
- Second PPD should be administered 7-21 days after the first PPD is read. Both steps must be administered and read prior to the class start date
- Written report of chest x-ray if PPD is positive
CHRI – Criminal History Record Information must be less than one (1) year old from class start date
- $8 non-refundable fee to CCOIC for the Pennsylvania State Police Background Check. No other state or online record check service will be allowed.
- If you have any questions regarding any items on your background check or have a question concerning the prohibitive offenses, please contact our office at (610) 692-2344 ext *13
- If you have not been a resident of Pennsylvania for the past two consecutive years, you are required to complete a Federal Background Check in addition to the PA State Police background check ($28.75). Please contact our office for further information.
The cost of the program is approximately $4,000 with books and fees included. To determine eligibility and to qualify for funding to cover most of the training costs, you must provide proof of Chester County residency and household income (pay stubs, unemployment compensation statement, Public Assistance determination statement, etc.) birth certificates and social security cards for dependent children. Funds may be available through CCOIC, one time only, with Community Service Block Grant eligibility- household income must be 125% or below Federal Poverty Guidelines. Fees for CPR instruction, course workbook, liability insurance and the NNAAP Exam are the responsibility of the student. –OR- Funding may be available through the Chester County CareerLink, who administers Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Title I funding, one time only, through an Individual Training Account. The Fees for CPR instruction, course workbook, liability insurance and the NNAAP Exam are not covered by this funding source. To determine your eligibility and what is required to establish eligibility, please call the CareerLink at 610-384-9393 and speak to a representative.